Vision & Mission
To be a center of excellence to create teachers of tomorrow empowered to innovate, with aptitude for research, inclination for creativity, having commitment, techno savvy, with values to enable the children for holistic development in a changing global society with social, cultural and constitutional values of our country.
Mission for the College
- Effective delivery of broad, balanced and challenging curriculum.
- Providing a rich program of variety of educational and social experiences for our student teachers through a wide range of extra-curricular activities, trips visits and special events.
- Creating a stimulating, active and well resourced learning environment.
- Working collaboratively towards common goals.
- Creating a tolerant, caring, supportive environment which promotes equality and mutual respect.
- Providing a variety of teaching and learning pedagogies styles to stimulate all.
- Offering an ethos of challenge, support and encouragement to succeed.
- Developing soft skills among teacher educators.
- Meeting the differing needs and abilities of individuals.
- Promoting creative and purposeful use of ICT and other relevant technologies.
- Providing extra help for individuals who need it.
- Providing opportunities which enhance the continuing professional development of staff and takes account of current educational issues.
- Developing pride and commitment to the college by ensuring that the work staff do is valued.